Dsion Startup Challenge - Singapore
- The objective of the challenge is to support the development of ventures from ideation to commercialization and to find promising start-ups from around the world.
- The Startup Pitch Challenge is an opportunity for entrepreneurs to compete and win from a total pool of $100,000 in cash prizes and grants to help accelerate their business.
The Startup Pitch Challenge involves three steps:
· Step 1: Apply and submit documents online
· Step 2: Internal review and selection of finalist
· Step 3: Live pitch finale
Applications Open: November 2, 2018
Applications Deadline: November 30, 2018 at 5pm SGT
Finalists Announced: December 4, 2018
Live Pitch Finale: December 9, 2018
The live pitch finale will be held at PSB Academy Lecture Theatre 4 at Marina Square. Finalists must be available to present their idea in person. If a finalist is unavailable during this time, they must send a representative to present the business idea and answer judges’ questions.
Companies must meet the following requirements:
• Raised less than S$3 million
• Priority will be given to companies that have been operating for three years or less.
• Operating within the tech industry in verticals such as Blockchain, AI, Mobile, IoT, Wearables, FinTech, Cyber Security, Smart Cars, AR/VR, Robotics/Drones, Education, Enterprise, Health, AggTech, Social and eCommerce
• Non-ICO Blockchain related companies are welcome.
• Applications must be complete.