Dsion Startup Challenge in Singapore is an event sponsored by Dsion.
1. The challenge will be conducted according to the information posted on the web page, and the details may be adjusted or changed at the discretion of the organizer if necessary.
2. Participants must submit the forms provided on the official website, submit the requested material, and agree that the submitted content may be made available to the public.
3. Eligibility to participate in the challenge
A. Registered business and operating in Singapore.
B. Raised less than S$3 million
C. Priority will be given to companies that have been operating for three years or less.
D. Operating within the tech industry in verticals such as Blockchain, AI, Mobile, IoT, Wearables, FinTech, Cyber Security, Smart Cars, AR/VR, Robotics/Drones, Education, Enterprise, Health, AggTech, Social and eCommerce
E. Non-ICO Blockchain related companies are welcome.
4. The Organizers shall not be required to provide any explanation or clarifications with respect to their decision as to the identity of the winner of the challenge or regarding any other decisions under these terms and conditions, and no appeal may be made against any of their decisions.
5. The Organizers shall be entitled, at any stage, to suspend and/or cancel the challenge by providing a written notice of such is published on the challenge website. No claims by any participant shall be permitted in connection with such a decision.
6. The Organizers shall not be liable for any of the following matters arising out of this event:
A. Injury to reputation
B. Monetary or non-monetary loss
C. All other types of damages that may occur during the event.
7.Business areas that include gambling and anti-social factors may be restricted from participation at the discretion of the organizers.
8.In any case of discrepancy and/or inconsistency whatsoever between the provisions of these terms and conditions and any other publication, on the web pages, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
9. Any issues other than those described above shall be handled at the discretion of the organizers.